1. You leave your work for the next day – one of the biggest signs that you are destined for failure is not to finish the job. It is simply not possible to be successful in whatever you do, if at some time you don’t see it completed. This is like to go out for a dinner and stop halfway to the restaurant. You can’t do it in that way. If you ever leave your work for the next day, then you are destined for doing it with anything. Better change that.
2. You blame for the failure everyone else, but yourself This is quite often a sign of someone who is destined for failure, though sometimes it has a positive therapeutic effect. However, if the reason for your failures is always outside of you, you can’t get the needed information which will help you avoid failures in the future. I guess you know that if you burn your hand on the stove, the blame for the pain you have experienced is hardly on the hot oven.
3. You don’t continue with your education If the principle of lifelong learning doesn’t apply to you, it is very likely that you are destined for failure in whatever you do. The explanation is simple. While you stand in one place, the others around you don’t do the same. They constantly move forward. So at some point you will find yourself so far back that you will be destined for failure.
4. Do not care whether you will succeed or not While this gives a certain emotional comfort, you are actually destined for failure. The desire for something to be done properly and the motivation for you to be the winner can often cause the success of far less capable people at the expense of those more capable, but also far less motivated by the others.
5. You can do everything all alone The fifth reason by which you can see you are destined for failure is associated with your unwillingness to work in a team. In today’s world, everything is much more complicated and complex than the capabilities of a single person. No matter how capable he or she is. So if the next time an opportunity to get help or advice from someone else is open for you, don’t get destined for failure, but listen carefully.